IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING THIS BLOG......

Go to the chapters listed on the left and click on 2010, then click on May and begin with chapter 1 at the bottom of the page and continue upward. All of the chapters for each month's postings will be listed on one page. Then go to the left again and click the next month, etc. to continue with the story, chapter by chapter.


A Reflection....

I'm sitting in a small bistro cafe in Puerto Vallerta and can't help but reflect on the yesterdays of my life. I just spent 5 days with special friends that know me so well....that know me for who I am....that refused to stop believing in me, even though I reached a point that I couldn't believe in myself....friends that are not afraid to wallow through the trenches with me, yet rejoice with me in the smallest of triumphs. As they left this morning to board a plane for home, we held hands and praised God for moments spent together....moments that we no longer take for granted. There's an unspoken knowledge that it is by the grace of our Lord that we share this time. And we are thankful.

Tomorrow my family arrives to join me in Mexico. To tell you the truth, I couldn't feel more blessed than I do at this moment. I know that a lot of women don't have the support system that I have and I am aware of that fact as I write of my healing. I guess I truly believe that we are to remain focused on Him and then He sends exactly what He wants and who He wants at precisely the right time. That's just the way He does things. He has allowed me the opportunity to 'invest' much of myself in other people....it's something I love, and He has allowed others to pour themselves into my life. It's really nothing short of incredible.

No comments: