IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING THIS BLOG......

Go to the chapters listed on the left and click on 2010, then click on May and begin with chapter 1 at the bottom of the page and continue upward. All of the chapters for each month's postings will be listed on one page. Then go to the left again and click the next month, etc. to continue with the story, chapter by chapter.


AWAY FOR A BIT...

For those that follow my blog, I want you to know that I'm not slackin'....I'm in Mexico on an unbelievable vacation. The first week is spent with friends that went through this experience with me whom I love and adore and whom I've known since high school *we are all turning 50 this summer....and the second week is with family. They have been and continue to be my rock. I am blessed. If I can get access to internet where we are staying, I will continue to add to my story. I'm anxious to share my healing...quite simply, because it's amazing! Certainly not because of anything that I've done, but because of my Lord and because of the incredible support system that He has given me.

No comments: