IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING THIS BLOG......

Go to the chapters listed on the left and click on 2010, then click on May and begin with chapter 1 at the bottom of the page and continue upward. All of the chapters for each month's postings will be listed on one page. Then go to the left again and click the next month, etc. to continue with the story, chapter by chapter.


Chapter 25....the healing begins

I walked into church 2 days after I got home from the nuthouse. Outside of family, I had not laid eyes on anyone yet. I'm not sure I can really describe what it was like to walk in, look around and just wonder what they knew. If I could manage to look into their eyes, I might have a better idea of what they were thinking. But the fact is, I kept my head down. I saw MM and LH and they greeted me with a warm embrace. MM began to cry. It kills me to know how badly I scared those who love me and even worse, how badly I hurt them. For several weeks, they had done everything possible to help me. I let them down. The thought overwhelmed me. It was prayer time. I sat in my seat, covered my face with my hands and began to cry. My sister in law, Robyn, whispered "Kim, I'm going to go down to the altar and be annointed for you." Words of grace. Just when I needed them.

No comments: