IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING THIS BLOG......

Go to the chapters listed on the left and click on 2010, then click on May and begin with chapter 1 at the bottom of the page and continue upward. All of the chapters for each month's postings will be listed on one page. Then go to the left again and click the next month, etc. to continue with the story, chapter by chapter.


Chapter 12

'There are going to be a group of your friends coming together tonight to pray for you.' read the text from LM. Another text from SC, a friend from Colorado, "praying". KE called and left a message, "I'm praying for you today". MM texted "praying for you Kim". Another text from KT, "you are not alone, Kim. He is with you." BL called and prayed with me over the phone.
Journal entry, Thursday, October 29, 2009:
I need prayer support and that's exactly what You're giving me. Please speak to my friends as they pray for me tonight. Thank you, Father for my friends. I love and believe in them. Please don't let them stop believing in me. I just can't make sense of what's happening in my mind. I know I am different. I can't wrap my mind around anything. I feel like I've lost touch with reality. As strange as it may seem, one thing I know for sure is that You are with me. Although this makes no sense to me, don't stop until your purpose is completed. You are God. Be God. Be Lord. Be my Savior this day.


Journal entry, Friday, October 30, 2009:
Been a rough day. Mark took me out to dinner. It was good to be with him. I couldn't ask for a better husband. How long can he do this? Please, God, don't let him give up on me. I love that man. After we got home, I went to coffee with KK. I was very honest with her and she was with me as well. She told me that she doesn't have peace that I won't hurt myself. Oh God, I must say, I long for this to end sooner than later. I don't want to take the 'easy' way out, yet between my brain and my hormones, I am just screaming inside! I feel so alone, although I know that I have so many that are walking this road with me. I long to be held by a mother's arms. I long to be stroked by my heavenly Father's hands and to look into His eyes and see that it's all ok. It will be over soon. Hold on.

No comments: