IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING THIS BLOG......

Go to the chapters listed on the left and click on 2010, then click on May and begin with chapter 1 at the bottom of the page and continue upward. All of the chapters for each month's postings will be listed on one page. Then go to the left again and click the next month, etc. to continue with the story, chapter by chapter.


Chapter 11

BL called. "Kim, several of us are worried about you and don't know what to do. We feel that someone should be with you all the time." It was Wednesday and I was in bed....again. As 'needy' as I already felt, this was the last thing I wanted. She prayed with me. I know that she's afraid of the days ahead for me. She laid me in the Savior's arms. I promised her that I would call a friend that lived closer and I did. My sweet friend KK came over and found me in a dark room, lying in bed. I was embarrassed. I was ashamed. But I was also helpless. She stayed for a while and prayed with me. As lonely and confused as my mind would ever get, I always felt that I was cradled in the arms of Christ. Then why did I feel the hopelessness of depression? I don't have the answer to that. All I know is that my Lord gave me rest right in the midst of a raging storm. That storm would soon rage out of control.

No comments: